Donations to "Women and their Bodies" are tax-deductible in Israel, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Other ways to donate:
Transfer to Women and their Bodies Bank account: Discount bank, 162 Talpiot branch, Jerusalem. Account no. 71803094. Swift code idblilit Iban IL2 30111620000071803094
In the United States –
To send a wire transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your company offers corporate matching gifts, please email:
to learn how to maximize your donation.
Please make checks payable to:
Women and Their Bodies
Kfar Etzion 34
Jerusalem, Israel 9339244
In the United States
Checks should be made payable to “PEF Israel Endowment Funds” and sent via US Postal Service regular or Priority Mail only (not a postal service that requires a signature).
Please write “Women and their Bodies, ID Number 580443661”
on the memo line or accompanying note and mail to:
PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
630 Third Ave, RM 1500
New York NY 10017 USA
Donate Stocks or Mutual Funds
To donate stocks or mutual funds: email@example.com
Making a gift in your will to Women and their Bodies will ensures that women’s and girls’ voices are represented in the Israeli healthcare system by addressing core issues in gender-based medicine. In addition to helping promote the health and wellbeing of women and girls in Israel, bequests offer numerous tax advantages.
Here are some options to consider:
- Estate Bequest: Direct whatever is remaining from your estate to Women and their Bodies once all else has been paid off and satisfied.
- Retirement Bequest: List Women and their Bodies as the beneficiary of your retirement plan, including IRAs, tax-sheltered annuities, qualified pension, or profit-sharing plan.
- Cash Bequest: Designate a specific dollar amount or percentage of assets for Women and their Bodies in your will.
- Property Bequest: Donate the proceeds of sold property, including securities or real estate, to Women and their Bodies.
- Insurance Policies: List Women and their Bodies as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Contingent Bequest: Select Women and their Bodies as the beneficiary only in the event of the death of all other beneficiaries.
Once you have completed arrangements with your lawyer or financial planner, you may choose to send a copy of the section of your will or trust document that details your charitable plans to Women and their Bodies.
Women and their Bodies holds the 'Midot Seal of Effectiveness' which is granted to NGOs that prove effectiveness and efficacy in their work as well as measurable social impact and added value.